Welcome to Mr. M's Art Room!
I hope you all are doing well and are being safe. I honestly miss seeing you all and creating some outstanding artwork!!
With that said I have assembled a library of art resources for you all to explore and create while at home.
From museum explorations and how-to-draw videos, to drawing challenges and art crosswords. There are a wide variety of things that you can do to create/explore at home.
I will be adding things as time goes on so keep checking in.
The most important thing is to have fun and create some amazing artwork!!
Stay safe everyone and I hope to see/hear from you all soon!
If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at amilne followed by @oleanschools.org
Also look out for information and assignments on Teams and Classdojo!
For this site:
New Assignments will be Posted to your Grade Level link on the side. Please go there for materials and instructions.
I will be available on all platforms and by e-mail, from 8-4 every week day. Please feel free to ask questions at any time and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
For Technical Support please contact Dave Lasky by:
e-mail - dlasky followed by @oleanschools.org
phone - 968-2124
Mr. Milne’s Art Guidelines
NEW GRADING PROCEDURES
For the first assignment, if you made any effort on the assignment, you were given full credit. For the foreseeable future, grading will be as follows:
- Made no effort. Didn’t view assignment, turn anything in, or participate in the group discussion
- Viewed the assignment, turn in an assignment with nothing attached
- Turned in assignment with attachment (or emailed an attachment), responded in the group discussion
When turning in an assignment:
- Before clicking on “Turn it in” be sure you’ve attached your assignment
- Click on +Add Work
- Select your file and submit.
- If you can’t attach an assignment, it can be emailed to me at: amilne followed by @oleanschools.org
- If you don’t have the ability to photograph your assignment, you can create a detailed description of your piece in a word document and submit that.
There is no reason to submit nothing.
My official work hours are from 8:00-4:00.
I am frequently online and can reply to messages whenever, but will be available at this time specifically to help in whatever manner possible. If you have a question outside this time, please send a “CHAT” as opposed to just posting on the discussion board. I get notifications for chats, but not for discussion posts. This will help me respond faster. If you reach out in the evening, I may not respond until the following morning.
Each week I will post a new discussion post on the general board. This will be another opportunity for you to participate throughout the week. Please find the original post and respond there.