2018-2019 Grading Policy
- Tests will be worth 65% of the students' overall grade. Tests will be given for each topic covered.
- Laboratory Reports are worth 25% of students' overall grades. Labs will be completed during class time with questions and reports to be completed outside of class. Students will also earn a quarterly participation grade which will be worth 25% of a student's overall grade
- All classwork, homework, and quizzes will make up 10% of students' overall grade.
- Homework assignments for each topic are due by the topic exam date. No late homework assignments will be accepted.
- Laboratory reports must be turned in by the end of the quarter in which they were assigned. No late laboratory reports will be accepted.
Last Modified on September 3, 2019