Welcome to Olean Schools Food Services Page

  • Announcements:

    1) All enrolled students are eligible for a free healthy breakfast and lunch
    For more information please click here for the letter to families about this program.

    2) Payment on Student Accounts:
    Prepayment on student accounts is encouraged. Please see the memo below on the charging policy!
    Make checks or money orders payable to: Olean School Lunch Fund. Don't forget to include the students first and last name or school ID # with the payment.

    The district encourages you to track the funds available in your child's lunch account. This will help ensure that your child does not have to charge any meals at school. Please call the building secretary and ask to be connected to the cafeteria. Please provide your child's first and last name to the cafeteria manager when asking for a fund balance.

    3) ID Cards:
    To ensure account security, faster service, and proper credit on accounts, students need to use their school ID cards with each transaction in the cafeteria.


    Notice of Non-Discrimination

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  
    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027)(link is external) found online at: How to File a Complaint(link is external), and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 
    (1)     mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
              Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
              1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
              Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 
    (2)      fax: (202) 690-7442; or 
    (3)      email: program.intake@usda.gov(link sends e-mail).
    This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.


Monthly Menus

Last Modified on May 30, 2024