The Guidance Program at Washington West offers the following services:
- Individual and Group Counseling for students as mandated by their Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan
- Individual and Group Counseling for a limited number of students that are experiencing issues that are affecting their academic performance.
- Functional Behavior Assessments and Classroom Observations as needed
- Classroom Guidance Lessons on such topics as conflict resolution, study skills, test-taking tips, and character education Coordinates Red Ribbon Week
- Crisis Counseling and Intervention as needed