Guidance Office Contact InformationGuidance Counselor
Mrs. Karen O'Dell (716) 375-8084Guidance Counselor Mrs. Jeanne Frisina (716) 375-8019Guidance Counselor Mr. Matthew Threehouse (716) 375-8015Guidance Counselor Mrs. Rene O'Connell (716) 375-8016 Guidance Secretary Mrs. Suzy Broadbent (716) 375-8004
We are still here for you! Need help? Email your counselor at
kodell @ oleanschools.org
jfrisina @ oleanschools.org
mthreehouse @ oleanschools.org
roconnell @ oleanschools.org
Guidance Tips during COVID-19
1. Learn about stress and coping during the COVID-19 pandemic at www.cdc.gov
2. Protect yourself and others
a. Practice good hygiene
b. Social Distance-6 feet apart
c. Do your part to decrease the spread of the virus, stay home as difficult as it is.
3. Keep a schedule and complete assignments
4. Master a new skill, take a virtual college tour, learn to draw, try out a new recipe, work on athletic drills at home, use music as an outlet, use a journal for positive thinking and future plans!
5. Find new and creative ways to connect with family, friends, neighbors (Zoom video, FaceTime, Snapchat, etc)