• Withdrawing a Student

    In order to withdraw your students from the Olean City School District, please follow these steps:


    1. Notify your student’s current school that your child will be attending another school. Please provide the name and location of the new school.


    1. Return all Olean City School District property to student’s school: textbooks, library books, laptops, ipads, etc.


    1. Once your child is un-enrolled, your child will no longer have access to their district email or other accounts. If there is anything they would like from the digital resources or that you would like from the Parent Portal, please save those items.


    During the school year, the district has 10 days from the receipt of records request to withdraw the student and send records.  During this time, you may still receive attendance alerts and related school phone calls.