Hello ! Welcome to Mr. Perry's History Page.
Tops in Education - Click on the link to support our school when you shop at Tops. Scroll down on the page that comes up and complete the registration process.Parents:Please check your student's grades on Eschool Parent Portal. For information on login information contact the main office or ask your learner, its how they should be checking as well.Student assignments can be found on my classroom calendar. If a day does not have a task it most likely means we did not finish the previous day's assignment or there was a lecture that day. For calendar assignments I will input assignments on Friday, this will be based on where I predict we will be and is not set in stone!_____________________________________________________________________Room Number: 141
Phone Number: 375 8010 ext 3141Web Contact: MPerry at Oleanschools.org______________________________________________________________________All vocabulary lists can also be found using the links located on the left. If you ever forget your vocabulary at school and the assignment is due, this would be the place to find the list and either print it and hand write the words or put everything on a separate sheet of paper. Do copy and paste things from the internet into them, use the vocabulary and glossaries that I have provided to you for the information most relevant to the class.
- No late assignments will be accepted, meet your deadlines!
- Be ready for class by the time the bell rings!
- Absent? Turn the assignment in the following day
- Absent from a test or quiz? You have one calendar week from the day of your return to complete it. Everyone else is waiting to get them back, so be prompt- No listening devices - ie: Earbuds, beatsSupply List for2019 classes:
BRING THESE EVERYDAYTeacher Schedule:
- Binder with filler paper OR notebook
- USB drive
- Laptop or school supplied laptop
- Common Sense
- Work Ethic
- BS: Stop in for help
- P1: Office Hour
P2: JCC 1540
P3: JCC 1540
P4: US History
- P6: JCC 1540
- P7: POLS 102
- P8: SAC
- AS: Stop in for help
Last Modified on January 31, 2020