Comprehensive DistrictEducation Plan andShared Decision Making Plan
What is CDEP?
- Helps to focus district time, energy, and resources to improving achievement for all students
- Focus on student achievement and the strategies to continually improve student learning
- Will help identify what works and what does not work
What plans fall under the umbrella of CDEP?
- Annual Professional Performance Review
- Academic Intervention Service Plan
- Professional Development Plan
- Special Education Plan
- Technology Plan
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Plan (Part 154)
- Mentor Plan
How often is CDEP updated?
The information contained on the CDEP/Shared Decision Making page reflects documents under constant review and updates. The minutes of the CDEP/Shared Decision Making page are to be used as a road map to the changes made by the committee. The revised Shared Decision Making document will be posted on an annual basis.