Basic Weekly Plans:
Classes meet every day at the same time. Students attend in-person or remotely every day. Attendance is taken every day.
A typical day includes:
1. Warm-up activity in Teams.
2. Introduction to new content or review of prior day's content.
3. Lesson directions.
4. Lesson of the day.
5. Recap of the day, and reminders to complete daily assignments by the end of the day.
A typical week includes:
1. A new lab, typically on Wednesdays.
2. Labs due on Tuesdays.
3. Castle Learning HW due the day before a test.
A weekly chart that includes due dates for all assignments that week is posted in Teams by Monday morning.Contact me with any questions or concerns at: email@example.comHello, my biology students! I will be emailing information to you in your Microsoft Outlook account.#1. Please login to Outlook using the same username/password that you use for school laptops.#2. Please login to TEAMS using the same username/password that you use for school laptops.#3. All course materials and lessons will be accessed through TEAMS/MOODLE.#4. Check your Outlook/TEAMS every day for more details.Moodle link: https://moodle.caboces.org/demo/login/index.phpStay healthy and be safe!Sincerely,Mrs. Hendricks