John R. Eaton, MS, ATC, PES
410 West Sullivan Street
Olean, NY 14760
Office Phone: 716-375-8010 ext.3119
Email: jeaton followed by @oleanschools.org
John is currently a contracted Certified Athletic Trainer working for UPMC Cole.
He worked with Olean athletics from 1990-2004, and went on to the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford for 10 years.
He also worked the last 2 years with St. Bonaventure University Division 1 Rugby.
His credentials include:
- National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification- 000021824
- New York State Athletic Trainer- 000299-1
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Athletic Trainer- RT-002447-A
- American Heart Association BLS Instructor
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor
- American Red Cross Wilderness and Remote First Aid Instructor
- National Academy of Sports Medicine-Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Outdoor Emergency Care Technician-National Ski Patrol
He has also worked with the following organizations:
- Athletic Trainer Certified, Empire State Games-July 1994-2004.Covered Men’s/Women’s Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and Track & Field venues.
- Athletic Trainer Certified, World University Games, Buffalo-July 1993.Duties included Men’s/Women’s Basketball, Volleyball, and Water Polo.
- National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification-March 1999-2008.Examiner for NATABOC Exam.
- National Ski Patrol, Alpine Patroller Holiday Valley E131224855-2005-Present
- Big 30 Charities Classic Committee Member and Medical Advisor-2003-Present